Global Panel partners with the Prague Society for International Cooperation in annually presenting the Hanno R. Ellenbogen Citizenship Award. Global Panel also serves the community through a program of international service projects. In addition, a series of grants originating in the Netherlands have supported specific research, academic and non-profit undertakings.
In Germany, a foundation has been created which will finance further public-service projects. The following list offers an overview of the projects undertaken thus far, and a selection of recent grants to institutions and individuals:
Scholarships or individual grants have been awarded to students from the following countries:
- Czech Republic
Research grants to institutions:
- Czech Helsinki Committee, Czech Rep.
- Glasnost Public Foundation, Russia
- Jan Hus Educational Foundation, Slovakia
- Charles University, Czech Rep.
- Oxford University, UK
- Syracuse University, USA
- United Nations, New York
- Mannheim University, Germany
- University of Windsor, Canada
- Pardubice University, Czech Rep.
- Zagreb University, Croatia
- Vismir, Czech Rep.
Research grants to individuals:
- Mr. Bernhard Klingmann, Germany
- Dr. Anton Markos, Czech Rep.
- Dr. Barbara Day, UK
- Prof. Dr. Boris Iljuk, Ukraine
- Prof. Dr. Ivan Havel, Czech Rep.
- Prof. Dr. Vladimir Maslow, Russia and numerous others